Ever try to use one of those online mortgage calculators? Did you leave the experience feeling like you need to go back to calculus class? Even if the calculator works it can be difficult to get the answer you want because it's burried under a bunch of poorly designed graphs and charts.
We decided to fix all the problems with your typical mortgage refinance calculator. Our crack team of developers created a loan refinance calculator that is as easy to look at as it is to use.
The whole point of using a home loan refinance calculator is to see if you should refinance. You want to know if it is a smart financial move. You want these answers so you can make a decision and get on with your life.
Here's how we made a mortgage refinance calculator that is the best around and will keep you from wasting an hour trying to learn how to use it.
1. As few inputs as necessary to get the answer to the question, "Should I refinance my mortgage?"
2. A straight forward answer to whether refinancing is a good idea for you or not.
3. Bold results tell you how much you can save by refinancing your home loan.
4. The opportunity to get a free custom rate quote to see the exact interest rate you could qualify for.
5. See options for a lower payment or to get cash out. Both calculators are simple and intuitive to use.
Best of all this refinance calculator is No B.S. guaranteed -- We straight up tell you whether you should refinance or not.
So what are you waiting for? Go use our amazing and free home loan refinance calculator to see if you can save some cash with a lower payment or if you can get the cash out that you need for your next home improvement project.